15 Feb 2018

Feedback from my Taiwanese guest (2018.01)



My 3rd time visit to India, had Vishnu's service 3rd time as well. Always safe during my journey, first driver - Needu, 2nd one - Prem, this time - Dinesh, all of them are very professional and nice drivers. My driver this time -Dinesh,he is the new comer in Vishnu's company, but his performance was awesome, just like an old friend even we didn't meet before. He is friendly and told me many history about the cities and buildings . The Best part was when he sharing me the photos of his family, the 3 lovely children, I felt good . They showed the best part of their life. So simple and satisfied.
Safety is always the most important thing wherever you are, so Vishnu is always my only choice when I travel to India.
Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment